We hold a series of employment law and HR events across the UK
In April and October we focus on legislation and case law updates.
Other, more informal networking events are designed to listen to expert speakers discuss current industry issues, and most importantly, the opportunity to network!
HR professionals can come together and gain insight into how to approach a particular HR situation within their organisation.
We will also be hosting 'knowledge' type events where a specific employment law or HR issue will be presented and discussed.
Benefits of attending our Events:
- Network and socialise with fellow ‘people management’ individuals
- Learn and share ideas to ensure you are making reasonable HR decisions
- Ask questions and share experiences with like-minded people
- Keep upto date with current legislation
- Obtain CPD at our training sessions (those sessions which qualify are indicated)
Register for our next event below
When : 12.06.13
Where : Derby County FC, Pride Park
Join us for a fun and informative mock employment tribunal. This Tribunal promises to be an interesting and realistic event based on the misconduct dismissal for assault, which was caught on CCTV. You will get to see our entire team of experienced litigation solicitors taking part.
When : 25.06.13
Where : Burton-Upon-Trent - The Pirelli Stadium
The Retirement Debate + Employment Law updates. A FREE employment law seminar in Burton Upon Trent
We send regular HR news and legal updates to HR ProfessionalsFREE SIGN-UP NOW